Monday, November 3, 2008

My Crazy Trip Back Home

So, I recently got to go home!! I was so excited to see all my family. I didn't realize how much I missed home until I went back to visit. I definitely think it made coming back to Germany a lot harder, but I was so happy to be back with Michael. I missed him so much. I really wished he could have come home with me, but he had finals and then got to go to Romania, so I didn't feel too bad leaving him. I was very jealous that I missed that trip. Overall, it was a crazy trip, but I'm soooooooooooooo glad that I was able to be at home with my family through all the chaos. Here are some random pictures from the trip.















2 comments:

Laura said...

ha ha that picture of your dad is by far the best! Jeremy and I already want to go back to texas...mainly for the food :)

Cara said...

Your in Germany!!! When did this happen? Man I don't know anything thats going on! thats cool though! Live it up before the babys start rolling in :)