Sunday, November 23, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!


Yes, we had our first snow in Hannover!! I can't believe it! I've been told so many times since we moved here that it hardly ever snows in Hannover, and that it never, never sticks to the ground, so I was definitely shocked when I woke up Saturday morning to this. Even though it was freezing cold, it was so beautiful outside. It's always fun the first time it snows, after that it's just a pain. I guess winter is officially here. It's definitely going to be a cold one!! This week the temperture is supposed to be in the 20s-30s, yuck!!!! The cold is not fun at all, but Christmas here is supposed to be amazing, so I'm really exicted for that. I will definitely keep y'all posted through it all!






1 comment:

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

wow that is crazy!! so much snow!!! I bet ya'll are freezing...what with no cars and walking and such : ) fun times!