Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nanny's Weekend

One last post from my crazy trip back home. So much happened while I was home that I actually ended up staying one week longer than I was supposed to, but I was so grateful I was able to be home for everything. What surprised everyone the most, was our Nanny passing away. Even though we are all so happy that she is reunited with Papa finally, we will miss her dearly. I'm just so happy for eternal families and that we will one day see them both again. It was also so good to see all of my cousins and aunts and uncles, especially the ones I don't get to see that often. We always have such a good, crazy, fun time together (like the firetruck and police coming out to the bonfire, classic) Overall, it was definitely a crazy, chaotic trip (which might even be an understatement) but totally worth all the traveling I did. (I estimated that I spent about 50 hours total flying everywhere, so exhausting!)

No comments: