Tuesday, September 2, 2008

a little of Hannover


Here are a few pictures from our first couple of weeks in Hannover. A lot of the buildings have the half timber style, which is quite beautiful. We have been having a lot of fun exploring the city. In one of the pictures Michael is eating his favorite food here, currywurst. He can't get enough!! I finally found a Dr Pepper!! It tasted sooooo good! And the slugs here are enormous. I couldn't believe how big and fat they were. We've also been trying out different restaurants and cafes which has been tons of fun.






2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so happy to see the Dr. Pepper... and it's not even diet. At least I know I have that when I come visit you! Holla! Oh, the blog looks great, too!

Cara said...

It looks beautiful there! I hope your not eating those slugs!